Robust expansion plans
Driving footfall and increased dwell time
Hollywood Bowl is the UK leading family entertainment group and we are actively seeking nationwide opportunities to open new bowling and mini-golf centres in high-quality leisure and retail developments.
With our acquisition of Splitsville, we are also actively seeking opportunities for existing Canadian ten-pin bowling locations or new centre locations.
Site requirements for Hollywood Bowl, Splitsville and Puttstars
- High footfall shopping centres
- Cinema anchored out-of-town schemes
- City centre locations
- Hollywood/Spiltsville – 19,000 sq ft plus - all on one level
- Puttstars 18,000 – 25,000 sq ft - will consider on 2 levels
- Larger sites will be considered where both Hollywood and Puttstars can be accommodated
- Will consider ground, basement, first floor and mezzanine space
- UKs largest ten-pin bowling operator with average footfall per centre in excess of 250,000 per annum
- Excellent financial covenant
- Long lease commitments
- Significant new centre opening experience
- Tenant with brand strength that attracts other tenants
- Complementary usage with other tenants
Hollywood Bowl, Splitsville and Puttstars can commit quickly to take over vacant leisure and retail assets and are happy to make a legal commitment to redevelopments and new schemes at an early stage in the development process.
- Exciting high–quality environments
- Strong offer appealing to families and adults alike
- 12–30 bowling lanes or 3 x 9-hole mini-golf courses
- Diner and stylish bar
- State-of-the-art amusements area
Latest centres opened
- Hollywood Bowl Liverpool Speke – Nov 2022
- Puttstars Peterborough – Nov 2022
- Hollywood Bowl Belfast – Mar 2022
- Puttstars Harrow – Feb 2022
- Hollywood Bowl Resorts World Birmingham – Dec 2021
New centre development
Hollywood Bowl Resorts World opened in December 2021. The time lapse footage below illustrates the scale and scope of our development when we launch a new bowling centre.
Puttstars Harrow opened in February 2022. The time lapse footage below illustrates the scale and scope of our development when we launch a new mini golf centre.